ARCHIVES

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Graphic Novel

Hello everyone!

Today i am going to share with you guys about a graphic novel that i have recently read-----Naruto.

This Manga series is a very exciting series, and is very popular among teenagers and children. It is basically about Naruto, a ninja, with a mysterious sealed power in him.

I have watched the whole series of it, and it is readily available online. I read this series for both the graphics and the writing and context/story plot. Actually, i started watching it only because of my friends introducing it to me.

I would recommend this to my siblings and cousins, and of course my fellow classmates, as i believe the author's target audience is targeted at the younger generation as well. I am very sure they will enjoy this series tremendously.

Here is a picture of this book, and the link to a summary as well!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/204042.Naruto_Vol_1


That is about all.

Thank you!

No comments: